You are invited!
Please come to part or all of the 24 hours (or more) we will be “camping” on the ocean at Betsy Muench’s family paradise- 710 Bay Point Road in Georgetown
Noon Saturday, June 16 to Afternoonish Sunday, June 17
What to bring?
1. Bathing suit, towel and sunscreen
2. Change of clothes, jacket for evenings and bug spray
3. Sleeping bag, optional-tent (there are several beds and floor spaces inside)
4. Board games/ outdoor games
5. Friends! We welcome your friends.
6. Water- Please bring a jug of drinking water- they are having a few issues with their plumbing. Some water will be available through a hose. FYI- we may be using Wendy’s lovely sawdust composting toilets
Saturday lunch- bring you own
Saturday supper- something to grill and a dish to share
Saturday campfire time- Snacks, drinks to share
Sunday breakfast- Wendy will bring eggs and pancake mix, we need fruit, milk, and other breakfast yummies as desired
Sunday lunch- POTLUCK bring something to share (Wendy will bring ice cream and cones)