On November 1, 2020, our worship focused around Query 11, Social Responsibility, from New England Yearly Meeting’s Faith and Practice.
- Do you respect the worth of every human being as a child of God?
- Do you uphold the right of all persons to justice and human dignity?
- Do you endeavor to create political, social and economic institutions which will sustain and enrich the life of all?
- Do you fulfill all civic obligations which are not contrary to divine leadings?
- Do you give spiritual and material support to those who suffer for conscience’s sake?