Agenda: Monthly Meeting for Business, January 16, 2022
Materials in support of these agenda items are at this link..
- Review of Agenda – Bob Eaton
Items that require approval and/or seasoning
2. Peace and Social Concerns update is attached – Ingrid Chalufour
3. Approval of Minutes of December 2021 – Dorothy Hinshaw
4. Approval of Minutes of January 2022 Special Meeting – Ellen Bennett
5. Nominations Committee – Linda Muller
6. Finance Committee – Nancy Marstaller The 2022 draft budget was presented for seasoning at the December meeting. A slightly revised version is presented for approval.
7. Cemetery Fund Audit Report – Sarah Sprogell Sarah has performed a five-year audit of the cemetery funds.
Reports for information and comment
8. Ministry and Counsel – Tess Hartford and Renee Coté
9. Velasco (Cuba) Friends Meeting – Nancy Marstaller Nancy will report on our sister meeting opportunities: travelers going to Cuba end of Feb, and joint worship with Portland on Feb. 13.
10. Trustees Report is attached